Sculptris - what a program (and its free)

I discovered sculptris about 8 months ago and absolutely love it. I have been using it on and off.
Whenever I have some spare time I try and play with it. I am still learning how to 3D model - but this tool makes it soo easy. Pixologic ended up buying it off the developer (one man band) and hopefully they will release a version that is still simple to use with extra features. In the mean time download it from http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=90617 for free.

Here's some of my sculpts - inspiration from other modelers (as soon as I find out who I will update this blog).

Upside down lady (WIP)

 (edit: found it:  http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=80382&page=1&pp=15  jimmyLev. What an inspiration!!!!)
Now to work on the rest of him!

The head of this beast (still a WIP).




I didnt know where this was going. Had a "cartooney" feel to it in the beginning but then became an alien thing with a tail like thing. (I need to upload that....)



Something eery about this - eyes closed, anyway must finish this.
womans face (WIP)


Comments

Popular Posts