A challenge for fxphd

This is a comp I did for an fxphd challenge in Fusion around this time last year. Almost finished it over a weekend - but not quite.
We had a back plate and a woman rigged in mid air in front of a green screen. We rcvd also some maya files and textures to create the wings which we had to attach to her back and animate.
Firstly I wanted to make sure I could use Fusion to animate the wings with loading the wing meshes as fbx and UV'ing the textures provided... and damn it worked a treat. Love this damn package. I think it was V6 actually. There where some bugs, but the 3D aspect of V6 was perfect.

Heres an animation of the wings. This wasnt the final animation - but I was testing to see what could be done with Fusion. Asynchronous flap with a rolling motion. Pretty cool actually. The final animation was more rigid and severely motion blurred.




Heres the whole Fusion comp

Comments

Popular Posts