roulette wheel

Its been a while - how time flies!!!
Anyway this video was a proof of concept for a client which I had to do in two days.
Naturally I used Fusion and nothing but Fusion: modelled, lit, textured and animated.
The only thing I couldnt get going was the ball dynamics. I know Fusion cant have 3D models (.fbx's) interracting with eachother - but you can have 2D interracting with meshes. I tried a number of variations but couldnt get it going.
The client was happy even without the dynamics, but I will endeavour to have that working.
If someone can try before me that would be cool.




A sorenson vid. (Should link this to vimeo)


Keno Roulette from Nick Tsabazis on Vimeo.



I'll upload the comp later once I sort out what to include as a .zip file.
Oh, by the way I am using the current latest version: 6.1.4.760.

Comments

Popular Posts