Some of my Eyeon Fusion particle effects

Love Fusion. Anyone who has used this tool and its particles has been pleasantly surprised.
Here are some of my things I have done with the particle nodes.







Here I tried to do a water tap, but still requires a crap load of work. These are a few years old, but I will update when I get the chance.

This next one I've called smoke. Dont know why as its more like a gentle flame thrower. Fusion has some nice turbulence parameters. This one, I cut and pasted one comp into another and then subtracted to get this effect. I like the smoke at the end. Which reminds me, I have another comp with smoke. Must add that later.


I will add later my fire stuff. Totally inspired by the legend himself - Theodore Groenberg

Comments

  1. could u make some tutorials please!!!??? I want to make something like this so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping in.
    Seeing as you're the first comment, I'll grant you your wish.
    Do you use Fusion?
    I'll happily upload a tutorial and comp.
    cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts